The following describes the terms on which HERA Bathroom Collections offers you access to our services.
Welcome to HERA Bathroom Collection. By using the Herabano.com website including its related sites, services and tools (the "Website"), you agree to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, with Eilumina Resources Pte Ltd, Singapore and its affiliates (together "HERA Bathroom Collection" or the "Company"), and the general principles for this Website. If you have any questions, please refer to our Help section.
This Agreement is effective on May 1, 2020 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your buyer or seller account with herabano.com ("Account") and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 years old, you may use this Website only with authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
Using this Website
While using this Website, you will not :
- post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Website or services;
- violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
- use our Website or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Website;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user's listings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to the Company;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your Account to another party without the Company's consent;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Website, or the interests or property of users of the Website;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the Website and the Company's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- use existing user accounts or create new user accounts in order to circumvent or avoid buying or selling limits, restrictions, holds or other policy consequences
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges
- Account suspension / termination
- Criminal charges / claim for damages
Abusing our Website
We keep our Website and services safe and working properly. Please report problems, offensive content and policy violations to us.
Our Brand Protection Program (BPP) works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our BPP team and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-site transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Purchase and Payment
You should carefully read the item detail page and review information such as price, option price, (overseas) shipping charges, import duty, etc. and terms and conditions for sales before purchasing an item.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to a buyer arising from shipping information and/or payer information entered by the buyer or wrong remittance by the buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether a buyer is duly authorized to use certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
If the country of the seller is different from the country of the buyer, the buyer is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the buyer is receiving the goods. Buyers should make sure that they can lawfully import the item into the buyer's country before purchasing the item.
Buyers may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the buyer's country. In principle, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you if not specified otherwise in the item detail page explicitly; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country--please contact your local customs office for further information.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know you care how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international buyers and sellers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, the company or sellers may provide certain order, shipment, and product information--such as titles--to our or their international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and compliance with local laws. Customs authorities require us or sellers to state the value of the purchased item directly on the package.
You may post reviews, comments, photos and other content; submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. The Company reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
This site may link to sites of affiliated companies and certain other companies. The Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the products of such business or individual or the content of their web sites. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Access and Interference
Our Website contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to the Company by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Website without the prior expressed written permission of the Company and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You will not hold the Company responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions, or items they list, including things they post.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USER "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. THE COMPANY HAS MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO POST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE; HOWEVER, THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IT IS THE USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT THE USER'S OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SOME USERS.
Limitation of Liability
THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER'S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THE USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT SENT USING THE COMMUNICATION SERVICES AND/OR INCLUDED IN THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended, exists or is created between the Company and any buyer or seller.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any legal notices shall served on Eilumina Resources Pte Ltd, Singapore via registered mail, to 362 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-04 Singapore 534963 (in the case of the Company) or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing unless otherwise required by law.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
By visiting this Website, you agree that the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company.
The courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action or the proceedings against the Company arising out of, with respect to, or in connection with any disputes over this User Agreement and disputes between Users.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 14 days after they are initially posted. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and us. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
2021 Mooncake Bathbomb Giveaway
1) Contest period: 17 September to 19 September 2021, on both HERA Bathroom Facebook and Instagram. 2) The Winner will be contacted via private message in 72 hours after the contest ends. 3) You must be following @HERABathroom on Instagram or Facebook to qualify. 4) Only ten(10) winners will be selected from the participants in both Facebook and Instagram combined. 5) HERA Bathroom’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entertained. 6) To qualify for the giveaway, participants need to complete all steps given in the contest mechanics and all fields are mandatory. 7) Any of the information missing will deem your entry disqualified. The collection of prize will be between 20 September to 30 September, between the time 11am to 7pm, at 362 Upper Paya Lebar Road, #02-07 Da Jin Factory Building, Singapore 534963. HERA Bathroom reserves the right to forfeit any unclaimed prize if the winner is uncontactable during the given period of time. 8) Winner will be notified of the prize collection through Private Message. Winner must be able to show proof of communication/identity, to redeem the prize. 9) The winner agrees and consents to co-operate and participate in any advertising and publicity activities of the Organiser relating to the promotion and agrees and consents that the Organiser may publicize the name and/or photograph of the winner in such mode and manner as the Organiser considers and deems fit. 10) By participating in this giveaway, the participants agree to be bound by the official rules, regulations and decisions of the Organiser. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions will result in disqualification. 11) By participating in this giveaway, all participants are deemed to have given their consent to receive promotional and marketing materials from the Organiser. 12) Winners who are unable to make it for the prize collection stated period for whatsoever reasons, will be forfeited. There will be no compensation of prizes in part or in full. 13) The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or items, in part or in full. 14) Promotion/Contest is subject to all applicable law and will be void if prohibited. 15) HERA Bathroom shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness of the prizes. 16) HERA Bathroom is not liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. 17) This contest is open to all Singapore residents except employees and family members of HERA Bathroom and sponsors of the prizes. 18) HERA Bathroom reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or withdraw any of the prizes featured at any time without prior notice.